Saturday, November 01, 2008

Take Two

We all got dressed up last night to go trick or treating. I took lots of pictures. This morning when I went to download them to my computer, they were gone. I could not access them at all. It is a total mystery to me.

Anyway, we all got dressed up again today and I took more pictures. I had promised my loyal readers (not to mention Grammy and Grandpa) pictures of Halloween and I could not disappoint!

Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Hat:


















Hippie Mom:














Enjoying the Spoils:

5 comments:

Duke_of_Earle said...

... and Grammy and Grandpa appreciate it! Great pictures. Curious George looks just like his namesake, and the man in the yellow hat is perfect!

Oh, yeah, the hippie chick ain't bad either!

Dad

Liquid said...

I love it!

You know it was the "haints" that stole your photos. They do that...sometimes!

Merle said...

Dear Christina ~~ Great photos even if you had to do a second set. You all look great. Thanks for the comments about the Bird story and the Policemen's ball. Take care, Love, Merle.

LoraLoo said...

Thanks for stopping by my place yesterday!

I love the costumes. What is his name, the guy in the yellow hat... is that Ted? You'd think I'd know since I've seen the movie no less than two dozen times. :)

Jack K. said...

Great photos in spite of the camera gremlins.

You kids look like you are having/had a great time.