Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catching Up

We are basically all moved in to the new house.  There are still shelves and pictures to be hung and boxes to be unpacked, but we are totally out of the old house and into the new!

Next big event - concert next week.  Billy Joel and Elton John.  Together.  Two of my faves on the same stage at the same time - should be awesome!

Trevor is adjusting well to his new school.  He has been a little clingy and whiny when I drop him off, but once I'm gone he does fine.

In this economy I thank God every day that I have a good secure job and a house which I can afford to pay for.  Life is good!

6 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

CONGRATULATIONS This is pretty exciting. I am happy for you all. We are all blessed to be doing what we want to be doing...moving or otherwise. Thanks for catching up
Linda

Jack K. said...

Glad to know all is going well with you. You know that Trevor will adapt very quickly.

Take care.

Hale McKay said...

Congratulations on your new home. In a short time Trevor will be fine and will adapt to and accept his new environment.

Duke_of_Earle said...

WOO-HOO!! All moved in to your VERY OWN home! (Not to mention the nice "first-time buyer" tax credit!)

Congrats. Enjoy the concert.

Dad

Merle said...

Dear Christina ~~ I am so glad to hear you are in your new home and getting settled. Trevor will soon make friends and be OK.
Thanks for your comments Nurse Molly was a disaster wasn't she? My leg pain is easing a little, thanks for asking. Take care, Love, Merle.

Nik said...

How totally cool that you are finally moved into your first house. Moving sucks but once it's all done, it's such a relief. Glad your lil man's doing alright with the school change too. How was your concert?