Friday, August 14, 2009

Bills and Concerts

I am so sick of paying bills. I just got paid today and sat down at the computer to pay bills and now I'm depressed. Most of my paycheck is gone... but at least I am working and can pay my mortgage and bills, even if there's not a lot left over!

Well, it's official. Aerosmith has cancelled the remainder of their tour, including the make-up appearance here in Tampa. I will be able to get my money back for the tickets thought, and that will help with the bills!

Our next concert will be August 22 - Crosby Stills & Nash. It's in a smaller venue and should be an excellent show. Will keep you posted.

Plans for this weekend - clean the house. Probably no beach this time because it's supposed to rain all weekend.

6 comments:

Peter said...

Nuthin' surer than death and taxes (or bills) they say Christina.

Merle said...

Dear Christina ~~ Bad luck about the concert, but good to get bills paid.
At least another concert coming up.
Thanks for your comment. I sure hope the technician can fix my computer
tomorrow. I am using a Safe Mode now, but it doesn't do everything.
Tace care, Love, Merle.

Jack K. said...

Sorry to hear about the concert. It does take a bit longer to heal as one matures.

Glad to know that there is still some money left after bill paying.

Remember what Suze Orman says: "People first, then money, then things." It make sense to me.

Take care and enjoy the next concert even more.

Duke_of_Earle said...

Bill-paying is always depressing, albeit necessary. If you fail to pay the bills, there'll be Hell to pay, so take your pick. The CS&N concert sounds great -- let us know!

Dad

Linda S. Socha said...

Good Luck with the next concert! I am sorry for the missed Aerosmith. They are great.
Linda

gaohui said...

Warm dog clothing Abercrombie Polos is made in many different popular fabrics as well. You Abercrombie Polos can get sweaters which are made out of fleece, jackets ed hardy Hats made with micro fiber faux suede as well as knits and standard cotton blends. The Ed Hardy Sale best place to find all of these selections though is through the internet. When Ed Hardy Swimwear you go to the local pet store, if they have any selection at all, their Ed Hardy Swimwear prices can be expensive. The same also goes for specialty shops. However dog Ed Hardy Swimwear apparel on the internet are cheap and since they are even delivered to your front door, you get even more savings.