Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wait a Second...

One thing I refuse to blog about is politics. I am so tired of the political ads and mudslinging.

I already can't decide who to vote for. I like some things that Obama stands for and I like some things McCain stands for.

I am sick of the war.

I wouldn't mind seeing a woman vice president, and I don't know enough about Biden to care one way or the other about him.

So you see, I will never post about politics on my blog.

Oh wait...what did I just post about...?

8 comments:

Jack K. said...

Two posts in just a few days. Wow, I am pleased. It's good to have you back.

Thanks for joining the followers.

Are you planning to add that gadget to your blog?

I'll stop in to see you progress.

Duke_of_Earle said...

At least Obama knows how to say "nuclear" rather than "nucelar," like our current president. I think McCain knows how to say it also, but I'm not sure.

I agree: never blog about politics, and never say "never."

Oh, wait . . .

Fred said...

Hi Christina, thanks for stopping by. It's always great to connect with another Tampa Bay blogger. And, I can see Jack stops by, too.

I'll drop in and say hi from time to time.

Peter said...

G'day Christina, its been a while, welcome back, just one thing though... I don't read blogs about politics... ever.

Nik said...

Hi Christina and nice to meet you. You posted a comment on my blog, so I figured I'd swing by and check out your place. As far as politics go, I refuse to have anything to do with it. I do my own research of the candidates and form my own opinions.

Oh, your little one is absolutely adorable!

alpharat said...

I was also notoriously bad about saying "I don't like to talk politics/religion here, but... and eventually I just gave in.

Liquid said...

Amen, sistah!

Anonymous said...

Hello


http://www.BuySellDirect.net free ebay like website is the Future of E-commerce and I think you can make money at home and it will not cost you any money at all. It is FREE


I love http://www.BuySellDirect.net because it is FREE