Monday, July 17, 2006

Kitty Litter and Stuff





Kitty Update!!! Hubby took the cat to the vet today while I was at work. Turns out the marks on his back leg were bite wounds (probably a dog), not some creepy skin disease. We are now giving him antibiotics for the next 2 weeks. He has ear mites and worms, and has been treated for both.

He now knows where his food, water and litter box are situated.

Trevor absolutely adores him, except is a little too rough right now so not much handling.

The kitty seems to be adapting well to his new home, and will soon be vaccinated and neutered.

All we are missing at this point is a name. Nothing has really come to us yet. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Duke_of_Earle said...

How about something original. Like "Cat," or "Kitty." I mean, hey... we used "Kitty-girl" once. Called her "K-G."

Dad

Christina said...

I'm hoping we can come up with something a little more original. As fo now, we are calling it "kitty" or "the cat".

Emmy Ellis said...

Sorry but I name my animals weird-ass names.

Seeing your kitty I thought:

Dude

:o)

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty. I let my kids pick our cat's names and so they are
Furrball
and
Kiki (my youngests way of saying kitty)


I saw a comedian once who named his dog 'Bill Clinton' so when it did something wrong he could yell 'Dammit Bill Clinton'

Good luck find the perfect name