Friday, July 21, 2006

TGIF

As previously mentioned, the boss has been out on vacation for 3 weeks. He was, however, back this wek and will be here next week. Then he is gone again for 3 more weeks. YAY!!! Don't get me started on my boss or we will be here all day.

Trevor (my 15 month old) is just now cutting his 11th tooth. It is his 1st molar on the lower right. He just finished screaming about 2 upper molars that grew in, but we only got about a day and a half of peace and now it's started all over again.

We came up with a name for the kitty. Thanks to both of you who wrote in with suggestions! We decided on a different name altogether - Charlie. Johnny suggested the name, but Mom and Dad will probably remember what book from my childhood I immediately thought of. Trevor has that book now, actually. Interesting chain of events.

It's been an interesting week, with lots of ups and downs. Would be a boring blog post though, so I'll just skip it. let's just say everything worked out OK in the end.

Happy Weekend!!!


-

3 comments:

Emmy Ellis said...

Awww. Same name as one of my sons.

Glad all worked out in the end!

:O)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Business cards massage Hummer h2 kids

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »