Sunday, July 30, 2006

Recovery

Some of you may remember my post from July 8 titled "Irony". If not, go read it so this makes more sense!

I had the surgery on Friday, and it was successful as far as I can tell. I don't remember much even after I came to from the anesthesia. Hubby brought me home and I went straight to bed. I haven't done much this weekend besides sleep. My hand is bandaged and I have been instructed not to remove the bandage until I return to see the doctor. This is frustrating because I want to see what it looks like! It is pretty sore, but they gave me some killer pain meds. Problem is, I don't dare take them when I go back to work tomorrow, because they make me goofy.

The kitty (Charlie) is doing well. He is growing like crazy and his wounds are healing beautifully. He and Trevor seem to get along great.

Hubby auditions at Busch Gardens on Wednesday! Keep your fingers crossed for us. We are not going to be too disappointed if he does not get this job - they are auditioning dozens of bands/performers. It is just exciting that he got the proverbial foot in the door there.

I am missing the beach this weekend! I can't do anything because of my hand. Oh, well, we will go next weekend. Just another day in paradise!!!

Have a great week, everybody.

-


2 comments:

Duke_of_Earle said...

Fingers are definitely crossed for hubby at Busch Gardens. Glad the surgery went well, and hope tomorow at work isn't bad.

Dad

Emmy Ellis said...

Hope your hand feels better soon.

Good luck for Busch!

:o)